Wednesday 30 September 2009

Politics and University

An important decision is to be made next year by each and every Briton eligible to vote. We are now well and truly in the conference ‘season’ with it being half way through the Labour Party conference, on the whole, it does seem quite dull; the same old rhetoric being trawled out. I firmly believe that the most exciting conference will come next week, is it too early to call Mr. Cameron the Prime Minister-elect?!

It appears that so far one party is coming out above the rest, for the Tories to win it’d take a massive swing, I believe it’s going to be a very interesting few months!

Moving on...

I am now a student of Cardiff University, my goodness how different it is! It can be argued that the university itself fails by the fact it is not a “campus” university, but what it lacks in that department it makes up for in the courses it offers and the quality of the lecturers!

This semester I am studying; Greek, Beliefs in the Crucible (from what I can gather it’s about the development of some Christian doctrines) and Monotheism: from Moses to Freud. It looks like it’s going to be an interesting semester!

No comments: