Friday 31 December 2010

New year, more blogging...

This time, I'll try and keep to this promise!

2010 has flown by, and so much has happened! 2011 is going to be an interesting year - my nieces first birthday, my brothers wedding and my parents 30th wedding anniversary, as well as my graduation and another personal event which I'll fill you all in, as and when!

So, memories of 2010! My brother proposed to his girlfriend, and she accepted, the new generation of my family came into the world. A new government was formed, I visited Rome on my own and of course, the Holy Father visited.

But there were so sad times during 2011 as well, the death of my grand father in February was quite a shock, and I fell out with a lot of my friends due to their lifestyle choices.

But anyway, enough of my blabbing over the events of this year, and what is to come next year.

I pray that God may bless your 2011.

In Domino

No comments: