Thursday 16 July 2009

Prayer request..

I request the prayers of my reader(s) for two dear friends of mine, soon to embark on 'life journeys' they are both moving to Northern Ireland, one is to be a First Year Doctor and the other a companion, no doubt finding his own way, both like me feel a calling. Like most however we are still 'shopping around' waiting for the Lord to give us a nudge in the right direction!

I myself seem to be edging closer day-by-day to my home diocese, something which I know one priest in particular would be very happy about! I think, whilst, like most diocese there are some who, shall we say, are unorthodox, there are a few humble priests who get on with the life given to them, and they do it well!

It is for these priests that prayers are needed. Of course, we can not forget those who have lost their way... in this year of priests we should pray for all priests, for those we like, and for those we don't necessarily see eye to eye with!

The priests and religious of the Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate are the most orthodox I have come across, they are also more than loyal to the Holy Father! Whether I feel called to them or not is another matter.

Ave Maria!

No comments: