Wednesday 6 January 2010

Let it snow!

And my goodness has it, and it still is (if only lightly). I've never known snow like this is Cardiff. There's something about this weather that makes a lot of people happy be it the days of school/work or the fact it looks nice.

The following are a few snaps I took this morning when I awoke!



The view from the apartment looking out from the terrace towards Cardiff docks.

This is the view from the terrace towards the link road (it links Cardiff 'Bay' with 'west' Cardiff)


And this is the view out towards Cardiff 'Bay' across the 'lagoon' as my father calls it!

I have seen many people walking past my apartment going to the gym in my building and some of them are wearing t-shirts... craziness, no?!

Anyway, today the tree comes down; i'm leaving the crib out until the 2nd February.

I wish you all a Happy Feast Day (of the Epiphany)

In Domino

6 comments:

Miss Ellen E said...

Lovely photos. Your apartment sounds very swish. Gym in the building, eh? Wow!
I'm just uploading my photos after a lovely walk this afternoon. Will be posting soon.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Happy and Blessed New Year and Epiphany to you and yours.

Idle Rambler said...

Aha! I see you've gone green for Ordinary Time! :0)

Catholic Student said...

Belated Happy New Year to you Victor!

Indeed Miss Ellen, I went with green, no change now until February sometime.

Jackie Parkes MJ said...

Fr gareth Jones is the new Chaplain to Cardif Uni..have you met him? He's wonderful..

Catholic Student said...

Hi Jackie, I had heard he'd become the chaplain.

I haven't met him in his current role, but I did meet him, a few other priests and some enquirers before he left the Archdiocese for the Birmingham Oratory...