Friday 30 April 2010

William Hague

William Hague is quite simply a genius of political wit! Some of his speeches in the House of Commons have, not only members of the Conservative Party, but also the government benches, literally, verging on the brink of tears.

If I was on the government benches I would not have been able to control myself when he said most of this:



There are a few other videos I’ve come across where I’ve been laughing, at some points, uncontrollably! No matter what political convictions you have, you cannot deny... Hague is a Master Orator.

I thought I’d include a political blog in the run up to May 6th, 2010. I trust we all have our polling cards at the ready. I intend on being one of the first to vote. I also plan on staying up all night with a mini-election party!

No comments: